I wannabe like THAT blogger, writer, social media maven, speaker.
Yes, I am a wannabe!
I’ve thought of all the reasons to go to a conference and ironically there are 10 reasons!
- learn more about blogging, of course.
- learn more about the geeky/techy stuff.
- learn more about working with companies.
- figure out what brand or niche I am, it’s sad I still can’t figure out mine!
- see the people I want to meet face to face for the first time.
- see the people I’ve already met again!
- just to have fun in the community God has placed before me!
- to relax.
- to see new places.
- ummm… hmmm get a break from the kids (remember my blog title? Bona Fide, I’m speaking it right now!)
In the end it’s to come home to my family feeling refreshed, a new excitement, educated and the best part… to find out I learned more about me!
I definitely have learned more about myself returning home from Type-A Mom and Relevant this year. I believe this will happen every time I return from a conference!
This is why I am entering contests to go to Blissdom. Like this one from the one2one network I am a member of. The cost is way above what we can afford. However I know I will learn more to help others and help myself! Either way, it would be awesome to say I went to Nashville, TN and stayed in the Opryland Hotel! 😉
Not that I want to be exactly like her but I want to have the knowledge she has. I want to be able to help others with my knowledge of social media, writing, freelance work, and more!
Honestly, one day I would love to be like her. Who has written a book and is able to help support her family! Or even, someone like this precious lady who has used her knowledge to start a beautiful ministry!
So I do wannabe like them one day and to help me do that, I believe conferences are a definite thing on the list to educate us and make us successful!
Oh boy, hopefully they pick me! 😉 If not, I did write up some fun little sponsorship opportunities for you beautiful brands out there reading this!
What is your favorite part of a conference? Are you THAT blogger or are you a wannabe? Inquiring minds want to know!
Bye for now lovelies!