Just wanted to share some great posts I’ve seen over the last week. As well as, a few I wrote! I hope you will go check them all out.
I now have a new found passion, green living. Well at least the part about recycling! I wrote about it yesterday.
If you don’t already know, I’m very passionate about my marriage as well. I shared some Tips for a Happy Marriage over at Type-A Parent yesterday. Would love to know what you think of my tips!
My photo of the week is from our adventure to Raleigh this weekend, that’s my 15 yo being eaten by a shark! Ha!
(He gets it from his Daddy! Crazy fun!)
Around the blogosphere:
- My friend over at Red and Honey wrote about Wholehearted Homemaking it’s similar to the post I wrote a few weeks ago about not being a perfect Mama. I love that she is sharing struggles.
- My sweet, talented and busy friend Danielle over at Extraordinary Mom shared Where my heart is… she was absolutely being real and raw about her children and traveling a lot. I love my bona fide friends!
- Aurie over at Welcome to our Good Life wrote a challenge for us, to make Dresses for Africa. Please take a minute to see if you can help or join in by making some on your own!
- How would you like to win $10,000? Yes I know.. sounds like it would take a lot. No think again! Go check out Ang England’s post over at Blissfully Domestic to learn more.
- Okay and for a little of a controversial post… CNN shared Parents, don’t dress your girls like tramps! Oh it’s a good one!
Also while I have you, please pray for another blogger who has been fighting depression. She posted her own eulogy on her blog yesterday. However, after people online took steps to tell authorities and her family.. .they found her and she is safe and at a clinic for help. If you have ever dealt with depression (I have) you know how debilitating and hard to heal this disease is. Please pray for Summer Minor!
I would love to hear of a post you read in the past 7 days or that you wrote on your own blog in the comments! Come on tell me!
Until next time,