I never thought I would get an award from another blogger. I absolutely had in my head I wasn’t good enough to be awarded anything in blogging. I guess I’m wrong! I also said if I got one, I wouldn’t do it because it seems like one of those emails that you read over and over again from different people. Yea my head just went blank! LOL! However I needed this right now! Thank you God for putting beautiful bloggers in my midst.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
Thank you Erin at Closing Time. I am so honored to be on the list of Beautiful Bloggers along with you!
Seven things about me:
1. I’m very good at coming up with ideas. Good ones too! Executing is a whole other story, as long as I have the support the idea will happen!
2. I really get stuck on writing my posts because of too many thoughts. Like way too many thoughts!
3. Many days I keep my hat on all day just because I can!
4. I actually enjoy watching my husband play on the X-Box, as long as it doesn’t cut into my time with him.
5. I laugh at people when they get hurt. Now if they are seriously hurt that is a different story. My family calls it a sick sense of humor. You know laughing at TV shows when someone falls. Even laughing at my child when he walks into the wall, yes I’m laughing just thinking about it! hahaha
6. Contrary to some beliefs (or stereotyping) about me, I do love my children, I do play with them, I want everything good for them, they are 4 of the biggest blessings God could give me… I just choose not to share it here very much. That’s all.
7. It took me approximately 45 minutes to write these 7 things down. 😉
I know the directions above say 15 people. However, I am sharing with you only the people that God has led me to ask and they accepted to be a part of my big… no HUGE project (shhh, it’s a secret for now!) They are beautiful ladies, helpful and encouraging! I probably won’t do this everytime I get an award but this was just perfect timing!
I don’t expect these ladies to do this in return. I just want you to go take in all of these beauiful bloggers writings. I’m sure you will see why I chose them to be part of my dream! NO, I’m confident you will!
Many Blessings for a beautiful and blessed weekend!